Hardware-software complex designed for DDoS-attacks is brought to Donetsk
Cyber attacks are planning to limit public access to Ukrainian Internet mass media
The hardware-software complex designed for DDoS-attacks is brought to Donetsk, - reported the General Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
"In order to limit access of the population of temporarily occupied territories of the east of Ukraine to the Ukrainian media, presented on the Internet, the powerful hardware and software system designed for distributed cyber attacks such as" denial of service "(DDoS)"was brought to Donetsk” – reported the intelligence.
According to Defense Intelligence, "the Head of the informational isolation department of the battle area, Colonel Sergey Fedchenko" is responsible of "cyberterrorism".
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars