Half-empty trucks of Russian Humanitarian convoy entered Donbas
State Border Service of Ukraine and OSCE mentioned about only visual observance of trucks load without any control functions upon the contents of imported humanitarian aid
Trucks of another Russian so-called humanitarian convoy which yesterday crossed the Ukrainian border, were filled halfway. That was announced at a press briefing by the Head of the State Border Service of Ukraine Oleh Slobodian, Ukrinform.
"The Russian side has unilaterally made an execution of 38th so-called humanitarian convoy. In total, from 7:00 am till 7:50 am through checkpoints" Donetsk "and" Matviiv Kurgan" in Ukraine entered two columns composed of 107 trucks. During visual observation, it was found that most of the cars in fact were half full which serves as an evidence of declarativity and ostentation of this campaign,” he said.
Also, Oleh Slobodian stresses that the International Committee of the Red Cross was not involved into registration process, Ukrainian interagency group exercised only visual observation without performing control functions.
About only visual observation was also mentioned in the OSCE report. "September 17 at 02:18 pm the convoy formed up in the customs territory. Ukrainian officers - two border guards and two customs officers - performed a superficial visual observation of the returning convoy. At 14:40 all 44 cars have crossed the border of the Russian Federation ," - said in a statement.
According to the Russian side, the 38 th Humanitarian Convoy delivered almost 1 200 tons of shipment, among which were study materials for pupils and students and packages with food provisions.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas