Gunmen fired on pedestrian bridge from antitank grenade launchers, - ATO HQ
"I can confidently argue that this is just another proof of the use of Russian weapons in Donbas.", - said Colonel Vadym Bakay.
Pro-Russian gunmen fired on a pedestrian bridge in Stanitsa Luganska settlement using antitank grenade launchers. It is reported by the ATO press center on Facebook.
"The militants of the illegal armed formations began to use a wider range of anti-tank weapons, including more powerful", - said in the statement.
It is noted that these weapons are much more powerful than the common and well-known RPG-7V and is intended to deal with the modern main battle enemy tanks equipped with dynamic protection and heavy armor.
"It should be noted that ther is no such weapons in Armed Forces of Ukraine. Therefore, I can confidently argue that this is just another proof of the use of Russian weapons in Donbas.", - summed up the press officer of the Ukrainian side, Colonel Vadym Bakay.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas