Gryzlov: Trilateral contact group encourages ceasefire during Easter holidays
The group hopes that Easter ceasefire will grow into permanent ceasefire
Trilateral contact group on eastern Ukraine encourages ceasefire during Easter holidays and expresses hope, that Easter ceasefire will result in permanent ceasefire, stated Russian representative in the contact group Boris Gryzlov, reports “Interfax".
“The contact group encourages both sides of conflict to implement ceasefire during Easter holidays”, - Gryzlov said.
“We hope, that Easter ceasefire will lead to permanent ceasefire and this will stimulate settlement of political crisis in Ukraine”, - he added.
Earlier today, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated that Ukraine is ready to guarantee ceasefire in Donbas if militants stop shelling Ukrainian positions at least during Easter. Poroshenko emphasized, that he expects support of his position on part of Western partners.
OSCE encouraged sides of Donbas conflict to immediately implement complete ceasefire, since the situation in ATO area is deteriorating.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars