Germany allocated €900,000 on rehabilitation of war victims in Donbas
The funds will go to victims of Donbas conflict, as well as training of authorities and community organizations
Government of Germany allocated €900,000 to finance psychological and social rehabilitation projects for everyone, who have suffered from military conflict in eastern Ukraine, informed German Ambassy in Ukraine, reports Deutsche Welle.
The project presupposes psychological and social aid to everyone who have suffered in Donbas conflict, as well as training for local authorities and charity organizations.
The initiative is aimed primarily at Donetsk and Luhansk regions, Kyiv and Kyiv region. Last year federal government of Germany allocated €300,000 on this project.
In 2016 official Berlin allocated €1 million to International Organization for Migration in order to support internally displaced persons in Ukraine. The money will go to pensioners, disabled people and families with many children to pay for food and housing.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars