Gerashchenko confirmed that militants failed video-conference
According to Gerashchenko speaks of well-planned breaking of Minsk process
Iryna Gerashchenko, First Vice Speaker of the Parliament confirmed that Russian-backed militants broke the video conference on security issues planned for today. She announced that on her Facebook page.
“Another piece of information, which is weirdly coinciding with so-called “primaries” and speaks of the deliberate breach of Minsk process from the side of Russia and its proxies is that today a video conference was planned among the members of Trilateral Contact group and representatives of special districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The video conference was to deal with security issues, breakup of disengaging military men and hardware on three specified sections of the contact line,” – she informed.
According to Gerashchenko, these articles are very important from the humanitarian point of view, as there is a destroyed bridge in Stanitsya Luhanska, which needs to be restored, the checkpoint in Zolote is still blocked by the militants, Petrovske’s infrastructure recover is also strategically important.
“This schedule of the disengagement is broken by the militants. And today the representatives of special districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions failed the video conference on security matters. Yesterday they hold some “primaries” – a farcical play without observers, media, Ukrainian representatives, beyond the laws of Ukraine. These Kremlin scenarios are only designed to escalate the conflict,” – Gerashchenko summarized.
As it was reported earlier, a Framework agreement on disengagement of the parties to the conflict was signed in Minsk on September 21. SMM OSCE was supposed to constantly monitor and verify the process of disengagement on the three approved sections for the division of the parties to the conflict in accordance with this agreement. The three sections 2 x 2 square meters were defined to be created near villages of Zolote, Petrivske and Stanitsya Luhanska. The positive effect of a treaty could have been applied to other sections of the battlefront.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas