UK signed new defense treaty to help Ukraine counter Russian aggression
British troops will take part in military trainings with Ukrainian Armed Forces
Great Britain signed a new defense treaty with Ukraine to help fight against aggression of the Russian Federation, stated Defense Secretary of GB Michael Fallon, reports Telegraph.
According to Fallon, the treaty presupposes that British troops will take part in mutual military trainings with Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Moreover, Fallon noted that the countries will also cooperate in exchange programs in the fields of military intelligence and expertise.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain