Funding requirement for restoration of peace in Donbas assessed to 1.52 billion dollars
In the near future government should create council that will coordinate the implementation of the program
The European Union, the UN and the World Bank assessed the funding requirement for the implementation of the program for the restoration of peace in the east of Ukraine to 1.52 billion dollars. In an interview with "The Mirror of the week" this was stated by the Minister of the temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons Vadym Chernysh.
"According to the report of the united mission of EU, the United Nations and the World Bank" Evaluation of ways to restore peace and development in Ukraine ", the indicative amount of financial needs for the implementation of the program is $ 1.52 billion. "
Needs identified and allocated as follows: Infrastructure and social services - 1 billion 257.7 million dollars US, the economic recovery - 135.5 million, and the third component - social sustainability, the development of peace and public security - requires 126.8 million. This, I stress, the assessment needs identified in conjunction with donors - the United Nations and the World Bank ", - he said.
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars