Leader of Russian party Sergei Mironov will visit occupied Donetsk
Frontrunner of Russian party “Spravedlivaya Rossia” Sergei Mironov is planning to visit occupied Donetsk on December, 28, to meet with militants
Leader of party “Spravedlivaya Rossia” (Eng: Fair Russia) is planning to visit occupied Donetsk on December, 28.
Mironov will make a speech in “Donetsk parliament” and meet with a hear of militants Alexander Saharchenko.
“In the second part of the day we are planning to transfer humanitarian assistance to school №13 in the town Yasinuvata”, - sais the message.
Last year delegation in charge with Mironov also visited “Donetsk National Republik”.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas