France is worried about situation on the East of Ukraine
French government is worried about escalation of conflict on the East of Ukraine
France is worried about situation in Ukraine. They ask to provide OSCE observers to all areas of conflict zone. The information was given by Deputy of Ministry of Foreign Affeirs Alexander Jiorginy, says Ria News.
“We are worried about escalation of the conflict and call for compliance of Minsk agreements and also ask to guarantee OSCE observers full access to all the areas of clashes” – says Jiorginy.
France welcomes Minsk agreements and ceasefire of truce at holidays. They ask to follow all the agreements.
It was announced that contact group in Minsk talked out of full ceasefire.
On December 22, militants took Kominternovo situated in “gray zone”.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars