France and Germany support ceasefire state from September 1
President visits Donetsk region
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated that France and Germany supported the Ukrainian side's initiative regarding the ceasefire state in the Donbas region from September 1. They are now waiting for the Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision. Poroshenko said this during his visit to the Donetsk region, President's Press Secretary Svyatoslav Tsegolko wrote on Twitter.
"Our partners from France and Germany support Ukraine's initiative on cease-fire state from September 1. We are waiting for Putin's decision now", Poroshenko said.
Recall that Trilateral Contact Group met in Minsk on August 26 regarding the Donbas conflict. The statement on the total ceasefire from September 1 was announced there.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case