Four soldiers wounded near Maryinka taken to hospital – ATO press centre
The troops were wounded as a result of explosive mishandling
The four troops that were wounded because of lack of caution near Maryinka are in hospital. This was announced by Head of the ATO HQ press centre Vyacheslav Petrovskyi.
“I would like to underline that the four troops are hospitalized. Initially they were taken to the central district hospital of Kurakhove and afterwards – to Dnipropetrovsk,” he said.
As reported earlier, 10 injuries near Maryinka, three of them with heavy wounds, as a result of explosives mishandling.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars