Four human casualties in Luhansk region
Three truce violations were observed during the last day
Luhansk regional administration states that during the clash of combat sabotage and intelligence group of militants near Bolotenne, near Stanytsia Luhanska, two Ukrainian soldiers were killed and another two were wounded.
This morning a body of a Russian-backed militant was taken to a hospital in Stanytsia Luhanska; the circumstances of his death are under investigation. "Probably a militant entered the territory Stanytsia Luhanska district to take back the bodies of their dead fighters, about which yesterday Ukrainian media broadcasted a lot. But the militants did not know that the deceased wards had been taken away already. Now the police is trying to identify the militants,” stated the head of Luhansk regional administration Heorhiy Tuka.
ATO press center states about the intensification of Russian-backed militants’ activities. In Syze, Luhansk region, sabotage and reconnaissance group of militants shelled Ukrainian positions with small arms and grenade launchers. Few hours after Armed Forces had repulsed all the attacks, the militants hit once more. Maiorsk, Donetsk region, was also targeted with the small arms. Government troops near Mariinka, Donetsk region, faced 82mm mortar fire. Overall during the three day the ceasefire had been violated for three times.
As was reported yesterday, Ukrainian soldiers discovered five male putrefactive corpses with shrapnel injuries. The bodies were found in camouflage uniform with automatic weapons and ammunition, without personal documents. A tricolor Russian chevron was on the clothing of one of the victims.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas