Former Ukrainian President believes Normandy Four to fail agreeing the road map
Three different roadmaps on Donbas to be created, - Kuchma
Ukrainian representative in the trilateral contact group and ex-president Leonid Kuchma doubts that heads of Foreign Ministries from the Normandy Four countries manage to find compromise in developing the roadmap of implementation Minsk agreements. He announced that to the journalists on Friday, reports Ukrainska Pravda.
"When there is no agreement on the highest level, then the highest level gives an order to the level below. Thus the Heads of the states ordered the Foreign Ministers to develop the "roadmap". And what’s next? I believe there will be three roadmaps: Russian, Ukrainian and French-German," said Kuchma.
He added that Ukrainian Foreign Ministry shall "create a good roadmap, I do not doubt it."
"But the Ukrainian side has their own proposition, Russia has their own. And I doubt very much that it is possible to agree on the level of the ministers."
Kuchma also stressed that he shares up the stand of the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
Previously Ukrainian Foreign Moinister Pavlo Klimkin announced taht another meeting of ministers for Foreign Affairs of the Normandy Four (Ukraine, France, Germany, Russia) could take place in late November.
Construction of memorial for MH17 victims starts in Netherlands 8 December, 10:35
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov causes deepening crisis of OSCE 9 December, 20:45
14 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ 9 December, 23:49
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism