Foreign Ministry concerned about the escalation of Donbas conflict
Militants continue blocking the work of OSCE special observers
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine expresses its deep concern about the continuing exacerbation of the security situation in some districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, - reported the press service of MFA of Ukraine.
It is noted that from 5 March illegal armed groups significantly intensified their attacks near the village of Avdiyivka.
Earlier we reported that Humanitarian disaster may start in Donbas
"The main task is an expansion of controlled territory and the motion inland the "gray zone ". For this purpose Russian command formed group of forces composed of the tactical groups totaling up to 800 militants, reinforced by heavy weapons, including tanks up to 10 units, armored combat machines to 30 units, artillery guns (122mm and 152mm caliber) to 13 units, and mortars of 120 mm and 82 caliber to 20 units, as well as the MLRS "Grad" - up to 4 units ", - reported in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also, the Ministry noted that the militants continue blocking the work of special observers of the OSCE monitoring mission.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case