Five Ukrainian soldiers wounded in Donbas
The overall situation in the ATO area remains stable
ATO press center states that non of the Ukrainian soldiers was killed; five soldiers got injured.
The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) observed a calm situation overall in the Donetsk region, according to their latest report. For the last day, 14 truce violations were recorded, as states the ATO press center, noting that some sporadic armed provocations still take place in Donbas. Militants fired Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka and Mariinka, Donetsk region. ATO forces faced near Zaitsevo faced small arms attacks. One more fact of shelling took place near Luhanske.
In Luhansk region, the SMM observed a calm situation overall and recorded no ceasefire violations.The observers note that there are some areas in Luhansk region, which were mined according to signs. These places could not be reached by the SMM OSCE.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars