Five soldiers from Svitlodarsk delivered to hospital - one in critical condition
He was operated and there is a chance that he will survive
Five soldiers from Svitlodarsk bulge were delivered to Metchnikoff Hospital of Dnipro city, one of them is in critical condition. This was reported by the chief doctor of the hospital Sergii Ryzhenko on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Five heavily wounded soldiers were delivered to the hospital yesterday; one of them is in critical condition. He is 29 years old. His head is injured in mine explosion; he has a penetrating wound of the brain, bruised face, eyes and right leg. He is on lung ventilator now. He was operated, that was finished only at 4:50, we hope that he will survive. Others patients are recovering," he said.
Earlier it was reported that Ukrainian troops counter-attacked and took new positions on Svitlodarsk bulge, according to Turchynov. Militants were shelling Svitlodarsk bulge from mortars fourth day in a row.
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany