Five human casualties among Ukrainian troops
Two Ukrainian soldiers died, and two were wounded, and one more disappeared
The number of ceasefire violations in Donbas has significantly decreased, for the last day there were eight facts of truce violation recorded. But the human casualties still take place in the zone of hostilities. ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko stated that during the last day two soldiers fo Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed in a battle with Russian-backed militants. Another two soldiers were wounded, and one more is missing without a trace.
Russian-backed militants shelled government forces near Luhanske and Lozove, Donetsk region, and as stated ATO press center.
Ukrainian soldiers defused a large minefield near Hnutovohe, Donetsk region, states the Ministry of Defence press office. "Ukrainian experts found some anti-tank and anti-personnel landmines, which are prohibited by international conventions," as said in a statement. According to the statement, the Armed Forces do not have such an ammunition.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars