First time in 16 months western outskirts of Donetsk were not shelled
Four human casualties during the last day in ATO area, three of them became victims of landmines explosions
According to ATO press center, one Ukrainian soldier was wounded near Maiorsk, Donetsk region, during the grenade launchers attack. Another one got injured as a result of landmine explosion near Avdiivka, Donetsk region.
A civilian in Volnovakha, Donetsk region, got injured by the landmine explosion. The man was hospitalized with shrapnel wounds, as stated by the Donetsk regional administration. One more 72-year old pensioner in Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region, got blown up by a landmine, according to Luhansk regional administration.
ATO press center observed an overall calm situation in Luhansk region. Few armed provocations were carried out with small arms and grenade launchers near Maiorske and Zaitseve, Donetsk region. First time in 16 months peace of western outskirts of Donetsk was not disturbed.
As it came to light today, several ceasefire violations in “DPR”-controlled Khartsyzk (26km east of Donetsk) took place on 12 September. “Instead of shooting blank charges militants used shells with 125mm caliber. Two salvoes rang out in Khartsyzk," as states NGO “Defense of Mariupol”. One shell exploded near the local school, and another one erupted near the local plant. As a result of the volley, a private house and a car were totally destroyed and few nearby facilities were damaged.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars