First stage of arms pullout in Luhansk region completed - ATO press center
The OSCE is to carry out an inspection according to the accepted plan
The ceasefire in the ATO zone allowed to complete removal of tanks in Luhansk region within the first stage, ATO press center reports. Today, after the statement by Ukrainian side about the relocation of a certain amount of equipment, the OSCE will conduct the verification. International observers will check compliance with individual serial numbers and locations of redeployment of tanks at a distance of 15 kilometers from the demarcation line.
During the past days in the ATO zone militants adhered to ceasefire regime, which allowed to upscale repair works and assistance to Donbas residents, ATO press center stated.
Groups of civil-military cooperation of Ukraine Armed Forces, together with employees of regional communal services repaired 250 meters of the main gas pipeline in the area Marinka-Krasnogorivka. Only at this part of the pipeline professionals brewed more than hundred of holes from bullets and shrapnel, said in a statement. Also, in Marinka began restoration works of high-voltage power lines.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain