Facilities from 20 Ukrainian enterprises moved from occupied Donbas to Russia
Russia intends to destroy economic infrastructure in eastern Ukraine, says Chief Department of Intelligence at the Defense Ministry
Since the beginning of the Donbas conflict, militants and Russian troops have moved hardware from more than 20 Ukrainian enterprises to Russia. Vadym Skibitsky, Spokesman of the Chief Department of Intelligence at the Defense Ministry, said this during Friday briefing (UNIAN).
“That includes hardware from Topaz company, Luhansk ammunition factory, machine engineering factories in Luhansk and Khartsyzk, and other enterprises”, Skibitsky noted, adding that facility from another 13 enterprises was either destroyed or stolen and moved to Russia.
According to him, Russia deliberately takes such steps so as to ruin the infrastructure of Ukrainian Donbas.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case