Eyewitnesses reported about military tanks cordon around Dzhankoi, - Dzhelyalov
Lots of military equipment is concentrated in Armyansk area
Eyewitnesses have reported on large groups of Russian military equipment, located in the area of Armyansk and Dzhankoi. Dzhankoi is surrounded with military tanks and other equipment. This was announced by Deputy Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Nariman Dzhelyalov on Facebook.
Let us remind, on the administrative border between the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Kherson region stopped the move of people. To cross the border at the checkpoints "Kalanchak", "Chaplynka" and "Chongar" currently impossible.
Vice-President of the Congress of the Crimean Tatars Lenur Islyamov reported that on administrative border people heard gunshots and saw several helicopters. He believes that the military exercises are carried out at the border.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars