European Commissioner for humanitarian aid to visit Ukraine on March 16-18
The Commissioner also intend to visit Donetsk region
European Commissioner on humanitarian aid and crisis management Christos Styliniades will visit Ukraine on March 16-18, informed press service of the European Commission.
The European Commissioner will oversee projects funded by the EU in Donetsk region.
In particular, on March 17 Styliniades will visit Semenivka village (near Slovyansk) and Kostyantynivka village where he intends to meet the Head of military-civilian administration in Donetsk region Pavlo Zhberivskiy.
On March 18 the European Commissioner will meet the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk and Speak of parliament Volodymyr Groysman.
It has been reported earlier that the European Commission will allocate €20 million to provide help to people suffering from Donbas conflict.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars