EU to provide €20 million humanitarian aid for Donbas
According to the EU 3,1 million people in Ukraine and neighboring countries require humanitarian aid
European Commission will allocate another package of humanitarian aid in the sum of €20 million in order to help people suffering from Donbas conflict, informed European Commission on its website.
“The EU continues to support people of Ukraine. Ukraine must stay on our agenda. Today we announce the new help package, in order to help people suffering from the military conflict in eastern Ukraine”, - European Commissioner for humanitarian aid Christos Stylianides stated.
According to the European Commissioner, it is of great importance that all people suffering from the military conflict receive humanitarian aid – quick, safe and unbiased.
The EU estimated that 3,1 million people in Ukraine and other neighboring countries are in need of humanitarian aid. Around 55% of humanitarian help should be directed at people living in militants-held territories of Ukraine.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars