‘The sides expected approaches to implementation of Minsk agreements, including the local elections in eastern Ukraine. We’re concerned about that, too. Johannes Hahn (EU Commissioner on Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy, - 112 International) stressed that we share Ukraine’s views concerning the local elections – no election can be held until proper security conditions are settled. We summoned certain Danish officials to consider particular conditions’, Jean-Claude Juncker said.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
EU summons Danish officials to examine progress of implementation of Minsk agreements
Head of European Commission and Ukraine’s Premier held negotiations in Brussels
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
Dutch EU-Ukraine AA voting to take place next week 14 February, 08:32
Groysman invites all EU citizens for Eurovision in Ukraine 10 February, 13:31
NATO Deputy Secretary General: We help Ukraine not only morally 9 February, 21:14
- SOCIETY21:03Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS20:16Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY19:31More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine