EU Commissioner gave out humanitarian aid to people in Donbas
European Commissioner gave out about 500 aid packages in Semenivka
European Commissioner on humanitarian aid and crisis management Christos Styliniades gave out humanitarian assistance to people in Donbas, informed “Radio Liberty”.
During his visit the Commissioner communicated with locals and gave out humanitarian packages provided by the Czech organization People in Need.
Overall around 500 humanitarian packages were given out to people in Semenivka.
The Commissioner’s 3-day visit lasted from March 16 till March 18.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars