According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 91 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Russia-backed militants attacked 46 times in the Donetsk region. The enemy opened fire from 152 and 122 mm artillery systems, mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Nevelske, Kirove, Avdiivka, Keramik, Pisky, Zaitsevo, Troyitske, Dacha and Kodem. The mercenaries attacked from armored vehicles and anti-aircraft mount in Verhnetoretske and Luhanske, and from tanks in Pisky and Kamyanets. Snipers were spotted in Verhnetoretske.
Ukraine's Armed Forces in Luhansk region were attacked 25 times. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Novoalexandrivka, Krymske, Novozvanivka, Popasne, Zhovte, Zolote and Stanytsya Luhanska, and from infantry fighting vehicle in Zhovte. Ukrainian Army detected snipers in Novoalexandrivka, Zolote and Zhovte.
20 attacks were conducted in Mariupol region. Enemy fired from multiple-launch rocket system in Krasnogorivka, from infantry fighting vehicle in Talakivka, from mortar, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Shyrokyne, Krasnogorivka, Pavlopil, Taramchuk and Maryinka, from small arms in Talakivka and Granytne.
Russia-backed militants also tried to implement aerial reconnaissance in this region.
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case