Escalation of Donbas conflict: 96 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Militants fired from 152 and 122 mm artillery systems in breach of Minsk Agreements
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 96 attacks over the last 24 hours.
Most of the attacks were conducted in Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from 122 mm artillery system in Avdiivka, Pisky, Novoselivka 2, Pershe Travnya and Luhanske. Mortar and automatic grenade launcher shelling continued throughout the demarcation line in Donetsk region. Ukraine's army positions in Novgorodske and Zaitsevo from infantry fighting vehicle, and from anti-tank missile system in Novoselivka 2. Sniper was spotted in Avdiivka.
There were 32 attacks in Mariupol region. Pro-Russia gunmen engaged fire from 122 mm artillery system in Maryinka, from 152 mm artillery system in Syonytne, from mortar, automatic grenade launcher and heavy machine gun in Krasnogorivka and Shyrokyne. Ukrainian Armed Forces were attacked from APC in Shyrokyne and from infantry fighting vehicle near Krasnohorivka. Sniper's activity was detected in Maryinka.
The enemy conducted fire from 122 mm artillery system in Popasne and Novoalexandrivka, Luhansk region. Snipers were spotted in both cities. The mercenaries attacked from automatic grenade launcher and armored vehicles in Zolote, Stanytsya Luhanska and Krymske.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas