Enjoy the silence: militants have not used heavy weapons for 5 days
Four ceasefire violations were observe during the last day
ATO press center observed an overall calm situation in the Donbas, where it recorded four ceasefire violations for the last day. The last attacks with heavy weapons took place September 4. A peaceful phase is observed during all the other days.Ukrainian positions in Luhanske, Donetsk region, faced a small arms attack carried out by the Russian-backed militants.
As states ATO spokesperson Ruslan Tkachuk, a body of a civilian was found on the coastline of Siverskyi Donets, near Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region. “The expertise revealed that it is a citizen born in 1980, who used to live in the village. Civilian died as a result of the landmine explosion,” according to the statement.
In Luhansk region, militants used grenade launchers to fight against government forces near Shchastia, Luhansk region. Near Avdiivka, Donetsk region, one more clash took place. ATO press center states that militants used grenade launchers, small arms.
Yesterday, Trilateral Contact Group on Ukraine, which is working on mediation the Donbas conflict, had held a meeting in Minsk, and one more tour of negotiations is scheduled for today.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case