"Enemy hit our positions using banned by Minsk Agreement weapons", - ATO HQ
During the previous day, pro-Russian militants conducted 49 attacks on Ukrainian positions
During the previous day, pro-Russian militants have fired on Ukrainian positions 49 times. Of these attacks, 24 were conducted in Mariupol direction, 19 – in Donetsk direction, and 6 – in Lugansk direction, reports the press center of ATO HQ.
"The enemy hit our positions using banned by Minsk Agreement weapons, having carried 29 mortar and 4 artillery bombardments of our strongholds", - said in a statement.
In Mariupol direction under mortar fire were ATO forces positions near Krasnogorivka, Mariinka, Novotroitske and Berezove. Near Vodyane, Granitne and Taramchuk terrorist conducted attacks from small arms, machine guns and large-caliber grenade launchers of various systems.
In the Donetsk direction difficult situation was near Avdiivka and industrial zone, where militants were firing from machine guns, grenade launchers, antiaircraft guns and mortars.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain