Enemy continues shelling positions of ATO forces along the entire boundary line, - ATO HQ
22 cases of ceasefire violation by the enemy registered
Over the previous day the enemy continued shelling positions of ATO forces along the entire boundary line. 22 cases of violation of ceasefire by the enemy registered.
In Mariupol Russian occupants opened fire 11 times on positions of Ukrainian military, three times using banned by the Minsk agreement heavy artillery. More than a hundred projectiles of caliber 122 mm fired our bases in Lebedinske and Solodke. Under fire from mortars of 120 caliber got Talakivka settlement. In Mykolayivka and Bogdanovka before dawn took place brief military clashes, during which the enemy used rocket launchers and small arms.
In Donetsk direction enemy carried out mortar attacks on positions in Avdiivka and Novoselivka districts. In Novgorodske they opened fire from grenade launchers and machine guns of large caliber. Also with heavy machine guns occupants fired on Troitske defenders.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case