Eight human casualties as a result of terrorist act in Luhansk region
One more Ukrainian soldier wounded in Krymske by militants' armed provocations
Near Lobacheve (not far from Shchastia), Luhansk region, a volunteer and a member of the State Fiscal Service were killed, according to the ATO spokesperson Andriy Lysenko. Members of State Security Forces, State Fiscal Service, and volunteers, who were carrying the operation against illegal movement of goods across the demarcation line, got into militants’ ambush. The militants shelled the Ukrainian car killing two and wounding another six. Some landmines were laid along the road, and also a hostile sniper operated in that area. Four Armed Forces soldiers were hospitalized with gunshots; another two, who came to help their collegues were also injured. Police described this case as a terrorist act.
ATO press center also reports on a mortar attack near Shchastia and Krymske, Luhansk region. Some armed provocations take place near Sanzharivka, Donetsk region, and between Avdiivka-Spartak line. One soldier is injured in Krymske.
Deputy Chief Monitor of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) Alexanr Hug stated that as a result of militants’ attacks against Hranitne, Kominternove, Lebedynske, and Berdianske, Donetsk region, the settlements suffer from power outage, UNN.
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case