Eastern Ukraine: Mortar fire in Donetsk, Luhansk region
Kremlin-backed militants opened fire 64 times over past 24 hours
Ukrainian positions in Avdiivka, Zaitseve, Mayorsk, Dacha, Verkhnyotoretske went under fire from mortars of various calibers, grenade launchers and heavy machineguns, anti-terrorist operation HQ reports. Novhorodske village was shelled from RPGs, machineguns and an AA gun.
17 attacks were reported in the vicinities of Mariupol, the port city in Donetsk region. Ukrainian emplacements near Starohnativka, Shyrokyne, Novoselivka and Hnutove went under mortar fire; an enemy IFV and a sniper fired at Ukrainian outposts near Maryinka.
In Luhansk region, the enemy fired at Novozvanivka, Staryi Aidar and Orikhove. Mortars, AA gun and grenade launchers were used in these areas.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars