Eastern Ukraine conflict: militants continue using forbidden weapons, - ATO HQ
66 attacks reported
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 66 attacks over the last 24 hours.
30 cases of shelling reported in Donetsk region. Avdiyivka remains the epicenter, the enemy shelled on Ukrainian positions with 120mm and 82m mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. In addition, the militants shelled Novoselivka II from 120mm and 82mm mortars. Occupants used 82mm mortars to fire on the defensive posts near Mayorsk, Verhnyotoretske, Opytne and Pisky. They used grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms to shell Luhanske and Novoselske. Also, enemy fired from heavy machine guns near Troyitske.
Mariupol direction was shelled 26 times. A diversionist group of 10 made an attempt to attack our stronghold in Maryinka in the evening of 21 July. After meeting a resounding rebuff from Ukrainian soldiers, they dropped back in panic. The enemy fired from 120mm mortars and grenade launchers on the defenders of Shyrokyne, 82mm mortars and grenade launchers were used for shooting in Krasnohorivka and Maryinka, heavy machine guns - in Vodyane and Novohryhorivtsi, and infantry combat vehicle - near Talakivka.
In Luhansk region 10 cases of shelling are reported. The fire was conducted from 82mm mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns Stanytsya Luhanska and from small arms near Syze. Also, the enemy fired randomly in direction of Novozvanivtsi, Novooleksandrivka and Popasna.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case