Eastern Ukraine conflict: militants continue to breach Minsk Agreements, - ATO HQ
70 attacks in Donbas region reported
According to anti-terrorist operation press-service, there were 70 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Most of the attacks were in Donetsk region. Recall there were only 25 attacks by the end of the day.
Russia-backed militants continue to breach Minsk Agreements, firing from 122 mm artillery system in Avdiivka, Semygirya, Kodem and Kamyanka. They opened fire from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Dacha, Novgorodske, Zaitsevo, Avdiivka, Mayorsk and Troyitske. Ukrainian Army was attacked from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka, Novgorodske, Luhanske and Zaitsevo.
There were 31 shellings in Mariupol region. The enemy engaged fire from 122 mm self-propelled mount and 120 mm mortar in Vodyane and Talakivka, and from 120 and 82 mm mortar in Shyrokyne and Krasnogorivka. Snipers were spotted near Maryinka and Gnutove.
The Russian gunmen delivered fire 6 times from automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Stanytsya Luhanska and Novoalexandrivka, Luhansk region.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars