Eastern Ukraine conflict: 59 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Militants continue fire from heavy artillery
There were 59 attacks in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
There were 26 attacks in Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from brached by Minsk Agreements 120 mm mortar, 122 mm artillery system, and from automatic grenade launcher, heavy machine gun, infantry fighting vehicle and small arms in Avdiivka, Pisky, Luhanske, Myronivske, Zaitsevo and Mayorsk. Enemy attacked from 82 mm mortar, mounted and anti-tank grenade launchers in Svetlodarsk, Verhnotoretske and Luhanske.
In Mariupol region the invaders broke the cease-fire state 24 times. Pro-Russia troops engaged fire from 120 mm mortar, 122 mm artillery system, automatic grenade laucher and heavy machine gun in Shyrokyne, Krasnogorivka, Novogrygoriivka and Talakivka, from 82 mm mortar in Vodyane and Taramchuk, and from small arms in Starohnativka. In Maryanka and Talakivka invaders activated infantry fighting vehicle. Also near Maryinka worked sniper.
Ukrainian Armed Forces in Luhansk region were attacked 9 times. The militants conducted fire from mortar, automatic grenade launchers, infantry fighting vehicle and heavy machine gun in Novoaleksandrivka, Novozvanivka, Popasne and Stanytsya Luhanska.Snipers were detected in Popasne and Stanytsya Luhanska.
Ukraine’s electronic surveillance found hostile unmanned lethal devices twice over the last 24 hours.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas