Eastern Ukraine conflict: 45 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Fire opened in all three directions
There were 45 attacks in Donbas region over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Pro-Russia gunmen fired from 152 mm artillery system 80 deadly shells in Syonytne and from 122 mm artillery in Maryinka, Mariupol region.
In addition, Ukraine’s army was attacked from mortars near Krasnogorivka, Vodyane, Maryinka and Talakivka. They attacked from APC near Shirokyne, and from automatic grenade launcher in Chermalyk and Novognativka. The sniper was spotted in Maryinka.
The day in Donetsk region began with mortar attacks on Ukraine’s positions in Avdiivka, Novoselivka 2, Luhanske, Kamyanka, Semygirya and Pisky. Enemy also attacked Pisky from 122 mm artillery system.
The militants engaged fire from 122 mm artillery system in Novoaleksandrivka and Popasna, from mortar and automatic grenade launchers in Novoaleksandrivka, Zolote, Stanytsya Luganska and Krymske.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case