Eastern Ukraine conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Most of the shelling detected in the Mariupol region
According to the anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 40 ceasefire violations in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
10 attacks spotted in the Luhansk region, near Novoalexandrivka, Novozvanivka and Stanytsya Luhanska.
Russia-backed militants opened fire 18 times from infantry fighting vehicle, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Maryinka, Starognativka, Shyrokyne and Pavlopil. Snipers were spotted in Maryinka.
The enemy violated the ceasefire state in the Donetsk region 12 times. The gunmen engaged fire from mortar and infantry fighting vehicle in Zaitsevo and Nyzhne Lozove, and from machine guns and small arms in Verknhetoretske, Nyzhne Lozove, Zaitsevo and Avdiivka.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case