Eastern Ukraine conflict: 32 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Most of attacks conducted in Mariupol region
Russia-backed militants violated the ceasefire state in the Donbas region 32 times over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Half of the attacks were spotted in the Mariupol region. The Pro-Russia troops opened fire from machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Pavlopil, Maryinka, Shyrokyne, Starognativka and Bogdanivka.
10 attacks reported in the Donetsk region. The enemy engaged fire from machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms in Avdiivka, Kamyanka and Zaitsevo.
Ukrainian Armed Forces' positions in the Luhansk region were attacked 6 times. The mercenaries conducted provocative fire from small arms and automatic grenade launchers in Popasne and Novoalexandrivka.
According to the report, 5 enemy UAVs were spotted in the Donbas region over the past day.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case