Eastern Ukraine conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Stanytsya Luhanska attacked from automatic grenade launchers and small arms
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, there were 28 attacks over the last 24 hours.
Russian mercenaries continue to violate the ceasefire state in the Donbas region.
The militants opened fire from 122 mm artillery system, 120 and 82 mm mortar and automatic grenade launchers near Opytne, Pisky ans Avdiivka. The enemy attacked Luhanske from heavy machine guns.
The Russia-backed troops delivered fire from 120 mm mortar in Starognativka, Bogdanivka and Novogrygoriivka, Mariupol region. Ukrainian Army was attacked from 82 mm mortar near Krasnogorivka, Maryinka and Talakivka. The Russian gunmen also engaged fire from automatic grenade launchers near Shyrokyne and Vodyane, and from heavy machine guns in Granytne.
Stanytsya Luhanska was attacked from automatic grenade launchers and small arms.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas