Eastern Ukraine conflict: 22 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
Active clashes continue in Avdiivka, Opytne and Luhanske
Russia-backed militants opened fire from 82 mm mortar and heavy machine guns in Avdiivka, Gorlivka, Troyitske and Nevelske, Donetsk region. Moreover the enemy attacked Ukrainian Army's positions from machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms near Luhanske. The active clashes continue in Avdiivka, Opytne and Luhanske.
The gunmen conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers in Novomykhailivka, from 82 mm mortar and small arms near Gnutove and Krasnohorivka. Ukrainian Arm Forces' positions in Taramchuk, Mariupol region, were fired from small arms.
The mild inactivity was detected in Luhansk region.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain