Eastern Ukraine conflict: 13 ceasefire violations reported, - ATO HQ
Militants fire from 120 mm mortar in Zaitsevo
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, enemy fired 13 times in the Donbas region over the last 24 hours.
Specifically, there were 5 attacks in the Donetsk region. Russia-backed militants opened fire from infantry fighting vehicle, 120 mm mortar, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Luhanske, Mayorsk and Zaitsevo.
The enemy violated the ceasefire state 8 times in the Mariupol region. The mercenaries engaged fire from infantry fighting vehicle, automatic grenade launchers, machine guns and small arms in Pavlopil, Starognativka and Maryinka.
According to the report, the Armed Forces of Ukraine, despite the provocations, unswervingly adhere to the Minsk agreements.
40 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine, - ATO HQ 6 October, 10:30
Russia-backed militants strike again in Mariupol region 13 October, 11:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain