Dzhemilev: "suicide battalion" to protect Crimean administrative border
"The main task of this battalion, of course, will not be the armed resistance"
Ukrainian President’s Commisioner on the Crimean Tatar people, MP of the faction "Petro Poroshenko Bloc" Mustafa Dzhemilev told about "suicide battalion", which will protect the administrative border with Crimea, - reported the press service of "Petro Poroshenko Bloc" on Facebook.
"The main task of this battalion, of course, will not be the armed resistance ... The soldiers of the battalion, first, will guard the border, strengthen the Ukrainian presence in the Kherson region. But it is not excluded that, if some bloody things will took place in Crimea, this battalion will help Crimean citizens, Therefore, they call themselves the "suicide battalion", - Mustafa Dzhemilev said.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case