9 thousand people were killed during the war in Ukraine - UN
About 20 724 thousands people were injured
This number includes civilians, Ukrainian Armed Forces and militants.
The estimated number of people killed in Eastern Ukraine since mid-April 2014 has now passed the 9.000 mark, in spite of successive ceasefires, the UN Human Rights Office announced.
“9 098 thousand lives have now been lost due to the fighting in eastern Ukraine since April 2014. 20 723 thousands were injured. This number includes civilians, Ukrainian Armed Forces and militants. It is imperative that all sides comply with the provisions of the Minsk Agreements”.
Nevertheless, It was presumed that for the last few months rage of conflict lowered down in some areas of Eastern Ukraine.
Also report declares violations of human rights.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels