During the day militants shelled Opytne, Pisky and Mariynka
Militants have significantly reduced the number of attacks
Militants of illegal armed groups in Donbas have significantly reduced the number of attacks on Ukrainian positions, - reported the press center of the ATO HQ on Facebook.
According to security officials, during the day militants shelled the Novotroitsk area, Opytne, Pisky and Mariynka. Also, pro-Russian snipers fired on ATO forces in the Leninsky district.
Ukrainian military stronghold near Zaitseve was attacked by terrorists at night.
"At midnight gunmen firing from 82-mm mortar shells were trying to seize Ukrainian stronghold near Zaitseve, and in the afternoon they made a single shot from a powerful cannon caliber 152 mm in the direction of our positions near Avdeevka", - reported in the headquarters of ATO.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas