During the day in Donbas, 5 Ukrainian soldiers killed, 4 injured
Armed provocations took place along the whole frontline
During the day in Donbas, five Ukrainian soldiers were killed, four - wounded, announced Andriy Lysenko, speaker of the Presidential Administration on anti-terrorist operation.
"For the past day five Ukrainian soldiers were killed in fighting, 4 - were injured", he said.
According to Lysenko, yesterday at the Luhansk direction there was comparatively calm: during the day 3 enemy’s provocations with small arms took place. It happened at Shchastia city and Bakhmut highway.
Lysenko added that in Zaitsevo and Maiorsk there also have been several provocations. "But on the southwestern outskirts of Gorlivka and along the front lines in Yasynovata yesterday was very restless. Near Verhnetoretske the forces of ATO held intense battle with the invaders who attacked our fortified positions. The enemy was advancing from the neighboring Red Partisan, located on a strategically important road Gorlovka -Donetsk. Also, hostile attacks on Ukrainian positions were recorded in the neighboring towns - Novgorod and Novoselovka", he said.
At the same time near Avdeevka militants carried out a half-hour fire from 82-mm mortars. Near Krasnogorovka was fixed work of BMP-2 fighters toward the positions of forces ATO.
In Mariupol direction on evening gunmen opened fire on positions of the ATO forces near Lomakino and Shirokino.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain