During the day 20 attacks were registered in the ATO area
Militants fired on ATO positions from all kinds of weapons
Militants fired on the positions of the Ukrainian military near Avdeevka from all kinds of weapons, including those banned by Minsk Agreement, - reported ATO HQ on Facebook.
Using the mortars caliber 120 and 82 mm enemies shelled strongholds of Ukrainian troops, then added artillery of 122 mm caliber.
Under the mortar fire were also the positions of Ukrainian troops in the area of Butovka and Novotoshkovske. Ukrainian strongholds near Starognatovka, Kamenka, Troitske, Novgorodske, Zaitseve, Mayorske and Pisky were shelled by Russian militants using grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. In some cases, Ukrainian soldiers opened fire in response using small arms.
During the day 20 attacks were registered in the ATO area, 18 of them - at Donetsk direction.
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case