Drunk Russian-backed militant unreasonably shot a civilian to death
The incident, which took place October 15 in Donetsk region, was carrefully hidden from the media
Russian-backed militant from Donetsk People’s Republic shot a civilian to death, as reported by the Defense Staff of Mariupol. The incident took place October 15, near Oleksandrivka village, Mariinka district (Donetsk region). According to witnesses, armed representative of DPR was in a condition of alcoholic intoxication and unreasonably targeted an unarmed man who had an intention to leave the occupied territory.
“As directed by self-proclaimed leaders of DPR, this extraordinary incident is carefully hidden from the media. Given that there are witnesses to the murder among ordinary citizens; militants have been instructed to use the so-called “official version” of the situation: the DPR militant was attacked by the civilian, and it was a good reason to use the weapon to defend himself,” as said in the statement.
This case is not the first one within zone of conflict. As was reported before, citizens of Dokuchaevsk, Donetsk region, held a rally to express their strong dissatisfaction with the behavior of violent invaders. One of the Russian-backed militants shot a local resident to death.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case