Drones spot another large concentration of Russian weaponry in Donbas (photos, video), - InformNapalm
InformNapalm reports of a large concentration of Russian weaponry in Donbas
Volunteer aerial reconnaissance team issued new images of a large build-up of weapons and equipment amassed by the Russian occupation forces in Donbas, reported by InformNapalm community. InformNapalm OSINT investigators analyzed the images and identified all pieces of the weaponry and equipment.
UAVs captured on photo a reinforced battalion tactical group of the Russian occupation forces, according to InformNapalm. Several models of the spotted military equipment clearly point to their Russian origin.
The photo demonstrates 20 T-64BV and T-72B main battle tanks (MBTs) of earlier modifications (essential armament is a 125 mm canon), 25 BMP-1 and BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs), 4 2S1 Gvozdika 122mm self-propelled howitzers (essential armament is a 122 mm canon), 5 BTR-80 armored personnel carriers (APCs), one 9K35 Strela-10 surface-to-air missile system (SAM) mounted on an armored vehicle and other types of equipment.
Another image also shows Russian truck mounted wound dressing room (AP-2) that earlier appeared in OSINT investigation of InformNapalm when it was spotted 3 km from the industrial zone of Avdiivka in August 2016. However, the biggest surprise came when we saw two UR-77 Meteorite mine clearing vehicles that remain exclusively in service of the Russian Army. Besides mine clearing, UR-77 is also used to defeat manpower in the fortified building ruins. This additional use of the equipment was documented in the Second Chechen campaign and during the assault of Donetsk Airport by Russian forces in Donbas. UR-77 were also used during the assaults of fortified positions in Jobar District of Damascus (Syria).
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels