“DPR” militants opened fire towards houses of civilians in Avdeevka
Avdeevka police station investigative team works at the place of an accident
“DPR” militants opened fire towards the houses of civilians in Avdeevka, - reported the Head of National Police State Department Vyacheslav Abroskin on Facebook.
"Today around 7 a.m., the house 44 on Lermontov Street, where lives a pensioner born in 1935, was hit by grenade. The blast damaged the furniture. Also in the house 64, where lives a pensioner born in 1954, the windows got damage from small arms shots, "- wrote Abroskin.
No casualties were reported. At the moment of firing women were at their homes. The distance from houses to separatist positions is 600-800 meters.
Avdeevka police station investigative team works at the place of an accident.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars